Flourish Psychology International Liability Disclaimer, Waiver and Release
This document sets out the terms upon which Catherine Louise Doocey (ABN 51 621 972 637) trading as ‘Flourish Psychology International’ (Flourish Psychology International) provides her positive psychology related and personal development products and services, including mindset, values and character strength skills training (Services). This is a legally binding document so it’s important that you read this document carefully before receiving the Services.
These Terms are to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions found on our website here (Website Terms). If there are any inconsistencies between the Website Terms and these terms, these terms are to prevail.
Disclaimer, Waiver and Release
You understand, acknowledge and agree that:
1. You are choosing to receive Flourish Psychology International’s Services voluntarily.
2. You have made Flourish Psychology International aware of your personal circumstances including any relevant circumstances that may affect the provision of its Services and warrant that you have answered all questions asked by Flourish Psychology International regarding your personal information and background truthfully. Flourish Psychology International will be relying on your disclosures in the provision of the Services.
3. Flourish Psychology International does not offer any specific psychological counselling, therapy, treatment or advice, and therefore we do not require any disclosure of your medical or health history, nor do we expressly request that any medical or health information is disclosed. This includes but is not limited to disclosure of any medical history or diagnosis relative to a mental health, psychological or other medical condition.
5. Due to the general nature of our Services we are unable to make any medical diagnosis of you based on your disclosures to us, and for this reason we cannot use, interpret, or rely upon any medical or health disclosures in the provision of our Services.
6. Engaging Flourish Psychology International’s Services does not create a doctor-patient relationship.
7. Flourish Psychology International’s Services are grounded in principles of positive thinking and organisational psychology but do not constitute clinical, organisational or therapeutic psychological advice and should not be treated as a substitute for specific professional psychological treatment. research based psychological program, it is not intended for specific or individualised circumstances.
8. Flourish Psychology International’s Services are intended for general coaching, personal development, education and information purposes only.
9. Whilst Flourish Psychology International provides support, guidance and tools for you to set goals for personal and professional development, your results depend on many factors including any prior existing medical conditions, individual life circumstances, dedication, participation, motivation and desire to change.
10. Your personal and professional development may be a gradual process over a lifetime and is dependent upon many uncontrollable variables, therefore desired results may not be achieved by the end of any program or professional engagement with Flourish Psychology International.
11. Flourish Psychology International cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to achieve any results through its Services.
12. This form constitutes full disclosure and it supersedes any previous verbal or written disclosures.
13. You warrant that you will provide true, accurate, up-to-date and current information to Flourish Psychology International.
14. You acknowledge that Flourish Psychology International will rely on the information disclosed by you in the provision of our Services (to the exclusion of any medical and health information) and so it is important that it is correct.
16. You acknowledge and agree that it is your obligation to continue to ensure that all information provided to Flourish Psychology International remains correct and current and you therefore undertake to notify Flourish Psychology International of any changes to your circumstances as they occur, including your personal, medical and health related information, irrespective of our reliance upon it.
In consideration of your payment for the Services, you release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Flourish Psychology International, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages you may claim to have or that you may have arising out of acts or omissions by yourself or by Flourish Psychology International as a result of the Services (including personal injury and negligence). You also acknowledge that Flourish Psychology International is not in any way responsible for any loss or damage of your personal property.
If any portion of this release from liability is deemed by a court to be invalid then the remainder of this release is to remain and the invalid provision (or provisions) removed.
By entering your details below, you, the client, confirm that you have read, understood and accept the terms as stated. You are ‘signing’ this document voluntarily and acknowledge that entering your details serves as complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and that it cannot be changed other than in writing by Flourish Psychology International and yourself.
Please insert your details below to acknowledge your acceptance of this liability disclaimer.